[swish-e] libxml2, iconv and zlib

From: at <Eric>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:41:12 -0400
What are the the “best” locations for saving libxml2, iconv and zlib on a Windows computer?

I like swish-e. It just works. I want to recommend using it on a Windows computer for a colleague. I understand it required libxml2, iconv and zlib in order to do the good work it does. I see I can download them from and I am able to uncompress them, but I don’t know where to put them. Do I simply put the .dll files “someplace” and make sure my PATH environment variable includes this “someplace”?

Eric Lease Morgan
Digital Initiatives Librarian

University of Notre Dame
Room 131, Hesburgh Libraries