Re: [swish-e] PropertyNames

From: at <Peter>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:37:00 +0000
On 19/03/13 17:09, Peter Flynn wrote:

> 1. Is that empty "" at the end meant to be the property?

Yes.

> 2. What am I doing wrong in the .conf file?

Not using HTML2/libxml2!

I had libxml2 installed when I compiled it, but it needed libxml2-devel
in order to get the xml2-config program installed.

Peter Karman: could someone please add to the section "Optional but
Recommended Packages" > "Libxml2" in
http://swish-e.org/docs/install.html#software_requirements, under "Use
which xml2-config to verify that the program can be found where expected.":

    If you are using a packaged libxml2 from your OS distribution
    (eg RPM, DEB, etc), you *must* install libxml2-devel as well.

> 3. Once it's working, is it possible to get properties into a -x format
> string?

Yes, -x "<heading>"

///Peter