Re: [swish-e] swishdescription not showing in search results

From: at <Troy>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:16:29 -0800
Back in business Peter. Thank you!

Do you or anyone else on this list have thoughts around how I can make this
solution any better? I'm not sure what I can really do with all these plain
text emails. Is Dezi the next step? Maybe some perl scripting to wrap
author names so people can sort by that?

http://type2.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Thanks again for all the help. And apologies for not reporting the bug in a
more formal manner.

Peace,
Troy