[swish-e] 32/64 bits

From: at <Sylvain>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:20:15 +0100
Hi,

Seems to me that indexes build with a 64bits port of swish-e aren't useable
with 32 bits binaries. Can you confirm this, or may I search for other
troubles ?

I use swish-e 2.4.3 on a server to build indexes. These indexes are
distributed on 32bit workstations. Since I switch to a new 64bits server
(with a 2.4.3 backport), I can't perform any search. Result is "index file
error".

Is there a way to use 64bits indexes with 32bit swish-e ? May I compile a
64 port of swish-e with these options :

-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE=no -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=32

Regards,
Sam