[swish-e] Limit by Swishrank

From: at <Bill>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:46:05 -0400
Hello...

First, I've been using swish-e for more than a decade at www.weatherbase.com.
Thank you for the excellent tool.

I am working on a new project. As part of tweaking my search, I am trying
to figure out how to set a "floor" on swishrank e.g. do not return results
if swishrank < 200.

I know the -L switch does not work for swishrank. I am guessing/hoping
there is a way to do this.

I am on 2.4.7. The config file is pasted below. Thank you for any
help/tips/pointers.

IndexContents HTML2 .html .shtml .htm
IndexContents TXT* .txt
IndexContents XML* .xml

FuzzyIndexingMode    Stemming_en1

IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking no

Metanames    key_id site title brand salegroup category price percentoff
endtime endtime_human soldout description url photo_url subcategory
regularprice photo_width photo_height

Propertynames    key_id site title brand salegroup category endtime_human
soldout description url photo_url subcategory price regularprice

PropertyNamesNumeric price_sort percentoff endtime photo_width photo_height

TranslateCharacters :ascii7:

-- Bill Frischling