Re: [swish-e] _c is < 0 in uncompress1()

From: at <Peter>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:56:06 -0500
On 8/2/12 8:48 AM, Dr Michael Daly wrote:

> so I checked what the swish configure options were via ./configure --help
>
> then I did a 'make clean'
>
> then I recompiled, specifying where zlib and libxml2 were to be found ie
> in /opt:
> /share/MD0_DATA/misc/swish-e-2.4.7/configure --with-pcre=/opt
> --with-zlib=/opt --with-libxml2=/opt --prefix=/opt
>
> but after recompiling I found that libxml2 and libz remained referenced
> from their original  (ie other than /opt) locations:

Not sure if it will help in this case, but this script:

  http://svn.swish-e.org/swish-e/trunk/buildswishe.pl

was written to make sure that the correct LD_* env vars and compiler
opts are passed to configure. Despite our intuitive sense that
--with-zlib should do what we mean, IME it doesn't always. Hence the
script above.