Re: [swish-e] Ok - I do not understand what the problem is

From: at <Peter>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:07:07 -0500
Joseph Norris wrote on 7/12/12 5:03 PM:
> I did as you have suggested but I do not see any difference between
> these two statements:
>
> joseph(at)not-real.streetwise [~/swishe_test]# more docs/test.xml
> <doc>
>    <title>China Confirms Gold Price Suppression</title>
>    <names>foo bar baz</names>
> </doc>
> joseph(at)not-real.streetwise [~/swishe_test]# swish-e -T -w "China Confirms Gold
> Price Suppression" -s names title

The -T option is not a search-time debugging option. You use it to either dump
metadata from an index, or to show the behavior of the parser as the index is
being created.

Try:

 % swish-e -T help

for more details.

As for your example, try using the one doc in your existing collection that you
think should work as the sample doc, and see if you can reproduce the problem.