Re: [swish-e] Searching for numerics

From: Herman Knoops <"Herman>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:05:43 +0200
Without modifying Swish-e, maybe an idea to store phone numbers twice
(assuming the phone number is in a separate field and not in the middle
of some text). Sample of a single document in XML-format (see phone
number digits in normal and reverse order):

<engin_note>
  <phone>00396260437</phone>
  <phone_rev>73406269300</phone_rev>
  <maintext>
     some blabla
  </maintext>
</engin_note>

If a user searches for *60437 then search the field phone_rev
for 73406* instead of the regular phone field. Maybe a simple
bypass to tackle phone numbers for the time being ?

Herman Knoops
KnoMan b.v.