[swish-e] Cant index ppt and xls shows no title

From: at <Timersys>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:20:49 -0300
Hello everyone im having problems to index .ppt files and also the xls files are not showing the file name as title as pdf and docs  do.( also i cant make it work with docx , pptx, and xlsx but that its not a priority)
My swish.conf is :
IndexDir /usr/local/lib/swish-e/spider.pl

SwishProgParameters /usr/local/lib/swish-e/test.config

IndexContents HTML2 *
IndexContents HTML* .doc
IndexContents TXT* .xls .ppt
IndexContents XML* .docx .xlsx .ppt .xmlx

Metanames swishtitle swishdescription article author files category filesource date

FileFilter .doc /usr/local/bin/catdoc "-s8859-1 -d8859-1 %p"

PropertyNames author files filesource category
PropertyNamesDate date

StoreDescription TXT* 10000
StoreDescription HTML2 <article> 10000
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 10000
StoreDescription XML* <w:body>

If i try to use FileFilter .xls /usr/local/bin/xls2csv " %p"  then the xls files stop working as well.
I also tried for ppt files doing FileFilter .ppt /usr/local/bin/catppt "%p" but its not working either.
Im doing something wrong on my swish conf file?

Thanks for your help

Damian Logghe,