[swish-e] Who uses Swish-e & a question

From: at <François>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:38:52 +0200
Hello !

I just saw that we are not listed on this page. We would be happy to
appear there, swish-e being the most important part of our website. More
than 600 000 items in our catalog, and it's still lightening fast.
The company name is tebu-bio,  and our website is www.tebu-bio.com

I have a question now : is it possible to extract the most "popular"
keywords in an index ? I would like to enable on the fly keywords
suggestion, but I need to know which keywords to suggest. It would be
great if I could extract them from the index. Thanks in advance if you
have some hints !

François Tissandier
IS Manager
tebu-bio
Tel: +33 1 30 46 39 23
Fax: +33 1 30 46 39 11
francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com
www.tebu-bio.com: the smarter way to buy research products
P Think about the environment before printing this email / Pensez à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail