[swish-e] Looking for programmer to hire

From: at <ChiFli>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:06:14 -0300
Hi Everyone!!
Im looking forward to hire someone to help me out on this project.
Im building a wordpress site for a internal company website.
They plan to upload lot of pdf and docs and they want it all indexed.
After searching the web i came across Swish-e. I will be happy to pay to someone who can help me out on this project.
I will need help in this things:
1. Find a proper hosting solution that let us work with swish-e, install all necessary libraries to make it work and index pdf, docs, etc
2. Install and configure the swish-e environment.
3. Prepare a search page where i can see how to implement it into the wordpress site.

I would like to know:
1. Time to have all these ready.
2. Price to have all these ready.

Really thanks to all of you i hope i can find someone with experience in Swish-e

Regards
Daniel