Re: [swish-e] Archive Searching a File with a File Attachment?

From: Jordan Hayes <jmhayes(at)not-real.j-o-r-d-a-n.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 23:25:19 GMT
> I just heard about Swish-e today.
> I've a Mailman list and am looking for an archive searching tool.

I have details of what I did here:

http://infothecary.org/jordan/mailman.html

> Can Swish-e provide archive searching for files with an attachment?

Do you mean to just find any message that has an attachment?

Searching for the text 'An HTML attachment was scrubbed' works for me.

As for searching for a *particular* attachment ... I think Mailman
"scrubs" them in such a way as to not retain the name of the file (like
if you're looking for the attachment called fullmoon.jpg ...?).

/jordan