[swish-e] swish-e - Help with indexing pdfs

From: <pgeo(at)not-real.gmx.de>
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 13:01:16 GMT
Hi @ All,

i´ve a little question about indexing PDF´s:

when I start the Index I got errors like this:

Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap
Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap
Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap
Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap
 - Using HTML parser -  (2816 words)
Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap
 Error: Illegal entry in bfchar block in ToUnicode CMap

and so on ... and i don´t know why.

Here´s my swish.conf:

IncludeConfigFile /opt/swish-e/conf/global.config

# Tell Swish-e what to index (same as -i switch above)
IndexDir /srv/www/html

IndexFile /srv/www/index/swish.index

# Only index HTML and text files
IndexOnly .htm .html .php .doc .xml .pdf

# FileFilter .pdf /export/home/swish-e/filter-bin/_pdf2html.pl
FileFilter .pdf /usr/bin/pdftotext "'%p' -"

# Tell Swish-e that .txt files are to use the text parser.
IndexContents TXT* .txt

# Otherwise, use the HTML parser
DefaultContents HTML*

StoreDescription HTML <search> 200000

# Ask libxml2 to report any parsing errors and warnings or Q
# any UTF-8 to 8859-1 conversion errors
ParserWarnLevel 9

PropertyNameAlias swishtitle title
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle

# Don't index any directories that contain the path segment "old"
(/usr/local/old/foo)
FileRules dirname contains /php/
FileRules dirname contains /Bilder/

In the search-result i can see the pdf´s but without "Umlaute"

... Der Tarif gilt nicht für Mehrwertdienste ...

In my "global.config" I inserted:
WordCharacters
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789&#;|-'"()~!@$%_+äöüÄÖÜ

... but it still doesn´t work.