Re: [swish-e] trying to index pdf files on windows plattform

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2010 - 01:21:25 GMT
Bharatwaj Narayanan Iyengar wrote on 6/1/10 4:57 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there some way that I can make the search specific to a document name
> Because I searched for a word 'like 'Bharat' present in the name of the document but not in the document

it depends on if you have defined "swishtitle" as a MetaName in your config and
how your documents are being indexed. If you have it defined, then you can
search like:

 swishtitle=Bharat

Use the -T option at indexing time to see how your words are indexed. Try it
with a small test document.

> Also the meta tag is giving me an error ...

what error are you getting?