Re: [swish-e] Swish e tool

From: Bharatwaj Narayanan Iyengar <Bharatwaj_Iyengar(at)not-real.infosys.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 03:19:29 GMT
This is my configuration file code

#Contents of file provider.config

#location to index provider details and what is indexed

IndexDir "Y:\Monthly\KM"

IndexOnly .html .pdf .doc .rtf .ppt .pps .xls .htm

# Assign the pdf2text.pl filter to .pdf files

FileFilter .pdf pdftotext "'%p' -"

IndexContents TXT* .pdf

#Assign the catdoc.exe filter to .doc files

FileFilter .doc catdoc "'%p'"

IndexContents TXT* .doc

#Assign the catdoc.exe filter to .rtf files

FileFilter .rtf catdoc "'%p'"

IndexContents TXT* .rtf

#Assign the catppt.exe filter to .ppt (power point) files

FileFilter .ppt catppt "'%p'"

IndexContents TXT* .ppt

#Assign the catppt.exe filter to .pps (power point) files

FileFilter .pps catppt "'%p'"

IndexContents TXT* .pps

#Assign the xls2csv.exe filter to .xls (power point) files

FileFilter .xls xls2csv "'%p'"

IndexContents TXT* .xls

# end of indexing provider details

Is it correct , also let me know how do I proceed ahead after this  ?

Thanks and Regards,

BHARATWAJ   IYENGAR

ADA-Offshore

Mail@ :-Bharatwaj Iyengar