Re: [swish-e] file size limitations - 2GB

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 18:26:01 GMT
Peter,

Re: version number - Ah yes, I was eager the get the 'near' search feature at the time.

I run ./configure (Ubuntu 9.10) and see this fly by:

checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no

Does that mean that large files will be supported but no special flags are needed, or that it missed getting the flag.  ./configure --help doesnt seem to have a related --force option.

Thanks

Gertjan