Re: [swish-e] Indexing page and chapter of a book (single document)

From: David Brown <dave(at)not-real.davidhbrown.us>
Date: Sat Jan 09 2010 - 13:45:07 GMT
Quick thought for you. if you can add the XML to the files, you should be
able to write a program that uses those tags to present each chapter (or
even page) individually to swish-e while indexing (programmatically, not via
the file system) and still refer to the location of the composite file,
possibly even using anchor tags (mybook.htm#chap3 for example).

Dave

--

Dave Brown

dave@davidhbrown.us