Re: [swish-e] Using ExtractPath to Exclude Some Subdirectory from Search Result

From: Ronny Rahardjo <rrahardjo(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 22:12:07 GMT
Hi Peter,

For more information, i found my spider.pl is in apache/cgi-bin folder. So
when I run my scheduledtask, it run just fine, but when I run using command
prompt and called swishe.config, it threw an error I sent you previously, no
such directory for spider.pl.

Please give me a pointer to debug which file the system used. Thanks.