[swish-e] reconfiguring swish-e due to ctime/mtime problem

From: Rob Lingelbach <rob(at)not-real.colorist.org>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 19:17:27 GMT
I have a mailing list going back many years with about 50k messages
archived.  I've configured swish-e and run it successfully via shell
and cgi.

Not long ago had to rebuild the html archives (via Mailman's 'arch'
script) and unfortunately the file ctime/mtime were changed on the
individual message.html files to a date in 2009.

The problem I have is in how to have swish-e configure search results
based on the date of the message, rather than the message file's ctime
(I believe it's ctime and not mtime that's used).

Since I thought perhaps someone had run into this problem before,
there might be a set
of steps outlined somewhere to present search results based on a Date:
indicator in multiple 'message.html' files.

thank you in advance,
Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach