Re: [swish-e] PHP Development

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 14:52:18 GMT
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM, David Norris <> wrote:

>> This prompts me to save the result in a file :-)
> Internet Explorer, by chance?  I may need to adjust the mime type.  Works
> fine in Firefox and Webkit-based browsers.  I'll have to snag a Windows
> machine at work and check that out.

Changing the mime type to text/xml seems to have corrected that problem.  I
was using application/xhtml+xml but IE doesn't support that for no obvious

However, I do have a javascript problem to work out with IE.  Not a huge
deal.  The javascript needs to be completely rewritten to use DOMDocument,
anyway.  I'll work on that some tonight.

  David L Norris

Users mailing list