Re: [swish-e] Title and Description URL is wrong

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 04:35:17 GMT
Ronny Rahardjo wrote on 9/17/09 10:04 PM:
> Hi All,
>
> Can someone help me to resolve our issue? The title and description is
> redirect to the wrong URL.
>
> It goes to www.domainname.com/press/article123.html
> <http://www.domainname.com/press/article123.html> instead of
> www.domainname.com/news/press/article123.html
> <http://www.domainname.com/news/press/article123.html>
>
> Can you give me a pointer which file should I check? Is it happened on
> indexing??
> Also, it cannot resolve any querystring. For example,
> www.domainname.com/index.php?itemid=12
> <http://www.domainname.com/index.php?itemid=12>

Ronny,

Both with this post and your previous one you have given us precious little
information to work with. It would help if we knew:

(1) windows or unix
(2) what version of swish-e
(3) how you are indexing (spider.pl, -S prog, -S fs, etc)
(4) copies of all your config files.

I'm guessing you have inherited this system from someone else, so the more you
learn about how it is set up, the more we can help you.