Re: [swish-e] Using ExtractPath to Exclude Some Subdirectory from Search Result

From: Ronny Rahardjo <rrahardjo(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 23:25:56 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, but where can I find out what my swish-e
config file is? Which file should I check? Our swish.cgi is using
swish.conf. Also, please let me know what may caused this problem. Our
search result is like this:

www.domainname.com/news/index.php
www.domainname.com//news/index.php (with extra '/')
www.domainname.com/news/index.php?tab=1
www.domainname.com/news/index.php?tab=13

all of the results is pointing to the same page. Do you know what may caused
the issue?

Thanks.