Re: [swish-e] Using ExtractPath to Exclude Some Subdirectory from Search Result

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 12:17:06 GMT
Ronny Rahardjo wrote on 9/17/09 2:09 AM:

> FYI, I just put EXTRACTPATH script on the swish.conf file. Let me know
> if I should put in different file as well. Here is my code in swish.conf.

ExtractPath is applied at indexing time, not search time. So if your config file
for swish.cgi is called "swish.conf" and your config file for swish-e is called
"s.config" you want ExtractPath in "s.config".

If you never want to search a particular directory though, it is best not to
include it in the index at all. Look at the FileRules and FileMatch directives
for your "s.config".