Re: [swish-e] Swish 3

From: Roy Tennant <roytennant(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 00:44:45 GMT
Does anyone have any experience yet with the Swish3 code to know if it
will speed up indexing of very large data sets? Right now I'm using
2.4.7 to index 3.3 million tiny XML files and 2 million MARC records
in XML (in separate jobs). Both take hours to finish on a server with
8 GB RAM. If I can get a significant performance boost with Swish3 I'd
probably give a shot at beta testing it.
Roy