[swish-e] swish.cgi documentation

From: Frank M. Ramaekers <FRamaekers(at)not-real.ailife.com>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 13:49:51 GMT
This doesn't seem to work:
#    To display documentation for this program type "perldoc swish.cgi"

2# perldoc swish.cgi
No documentation found for "swish.cgi".

(Just upgraded to 2.4.7 from 2.4.5, did I miss something?)

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710