Re: [swish-e] How to see neighbouring words around my search-hit ?

From: Raemaekers Mark <markraem(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 16:21:48 GMT
I do get strange results :

I allways get the correct filenames of files that contain the searchword, however,  I sometimes get a description that does not contain the searchword, but from another part of the file.

Sometimes it works correctly , meaning I get a highlighted exctract of the correct filename.

For me it seems that swish-e displays the filenames of the searchword, but it sometimes takes the description of other parts in the file.

Can it be that the storedescription functionality looks for different characters ( I used default installation procedure) then the characters it uses to find searchwords in a (.tcl) file ?

my full swish.conf only has following 5 lines :

IndexOnly .tcl
IndexDir /tests/tclprocs
DefaultContents TXT*
IndexReport 1