Re: [swish-e] Help

From: Roy Tennant <roytennant(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 16:59:41 GMT
Vince,
I'm afraid there's "technical" and then there's *really* technical.
You're in the world of the latter now, and as much as you are willing
to work hard, there is too much to explain to you for you to make it
work. What I suggest is that you set your wife up with an off-site
search service like FreeFind: <http://www.freefind.com/>. There are
others as well. Or also a lot of sites use Google limited to their web
site. But there is quite a bit of very technical things you would need
to do to get Swish-e going on your site, and we're mostly mystified
where to begin in trying to help you. Sorry,
Roy Tennant