Re: [swish-e] parallelism and Swish-e

From: Andrew Smith <andrewksmith(at)>
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 23:42:01 GMT

I just tried it out and it seems to work fine. I didn't try the Perl
stuff, just swish-e executable itself. The ordering of results is the
same (for both -R 0 and -R 1) for raw scores and normalized scores.
Although interestingly the raw scores have max value around 100 for
the default ranking scheme (-R 0) but max value around 18000 for IDF
(-R 1) --- does that sound right? In any case, looks fine to me.