Re: [swish-e] error: can't load API.so -> libswish-e.so.2 not found

From: Andrew Smith <andrewksmith(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 21:46:07 GMT
Thanks, but unfortunately that didn't work for me either. I did 'setenv
LD_RUN_PATH /my/path/...' before doing 'perl Makefile.PL', 'make' but 'make
test' still fails with the same error. Should I be doing this some other
way? And anyway 'swish-config --libs' is returning exactly the directory
needed:

-L/my/path/... -lswish-e -lz -lm

but I am getting the error anyway. Any other suggestions? Thanks.