[swish-e] Unknown metaname

From: Grimes, Dean <DGRIMES(at)not-real.scvl.com>
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 18:34:19 GMT
I'm using the swish.cgi and running it direct from the browser. I have
built an index and specified in my config files the swishdocpath and
swishtitle metanames. When I input a query string and use the default
search to Title & Body everything works and I get the expected results.
If select to search Document Path or title I get "Unknown metaname" and
no results. I'm sure I must have something configured wrong. Below are
my config files:

swish-e.conf
IndexDir /u/store/web/strops/strmanual/
IndexOnly .html .htm .pdf
FileFilter .pdf /usr/bin/pdftotext "'%p' - "
DefaultContents HTML*
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle
ReplaceRules remove /u/store/web/
ConvertHTMLEntities YES
ParserWarnLevel 1

.swishcgi.conf
return {
        title        => 'Search Store OPS Manuals',
        swish_binary => '/usr/local/bin/swish-e',
        swish_index  => '/u/store/web/strops/strmanual/index.swish-e',
        metanames        => [qw/swishdefault swishdocpath swishtitle/],
#       date_ranges     => 0,
#       sort_by => 0,

#       name_labels => {
#               swishdefault                    => 'Search All',
#               swishtitle                              => 'Title',
#               swishlastmodified               => 'Last Modified Date',
}

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean