Re: [swish-e] Undefined Symbol SetEnvironmentVariableA

From: Grimes, Dean <DGRIMES(at)not-real.scvl.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 15:37:11 GMT
Version 2.4.6 compiled and installed fine on Linux but not on HP-UX,
Compaq Tru64 and SCO OpenServer. Version 2.4.5 works on HP-UX and SCO
but Tru64 has other issues with undeclared identifiers. However, I don't
need Swish to run on Tru64 so I'm not posting its issues unless someone
wants to see what they are. I'm willing to work with someone on the
issues if anyone is interested just for the sake of make the software
Tru64 compatible.