Re: [swish-e] Windows 2.4.6 candidate [was: 2.4.6 for perl 5.10]

From: Thomas den Braber <thomas(at)not-real.delos.nl>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 13:07:24 GMT
Peter,

It crashes during a search. If I do a negative search that returns all
records then I am able to request all properties. ( not swishtitle=00
works ok and returns all records)

I compiled with the latest zlib, and the new configure.in ( +bootstrap)
dll are created ok, perl API is creted ok only during building of the
swish-e.exe it complains about the "cannot find -lz ". I replaces thye -lz
into -lzddl in all files where I could find it but it keeps complaining,
where does this come from? The generated dll's and API give the same
problems as the one in your latest release. ( I also tried wit the API.dll
from the 2.4.5 release and found the same results).
It looks like zlib and the perl API is not the cause of the problem ?!.

Any other ideas ?

--
Thomas den Braber