Re: [swish-e] Swish-e Module with PHP

From: Zhou Xiang <xiz407(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 22:07:55 GMT
I tried this:

   $s = new Swish("index.swish-e");
   $sw = $s->prepare();
   $results = $sw->execute("beyondsteel");  //"beyondsteel" is the keyword

But it still cannot retrieve any results. It just prints out:

"Found 0 results"

But when i execute "swish-e -w beyondsteel" from the command line, it
retrieves the correct page.
And it is also strange that when i re-index the file, none of the files on
the server is modified. Do you know where is the index file located? And
which files are index? Thank you very much!

--------
Another question is, where can i find the original PHP extension for
swish-e?

-Dennis

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM, David Norris <dave@webaugur.com> wrote:

> > Ok, that's what I use, too:
> > http://pecl.php.net/package/swish
>
> That's a PECL package someone else wrote.  That's not the PHP
> extension we've written  You'll probably want to ask them directly if
> its not working as expected.
>
> I'm a bit confused.  The script posted here as not working is from our
> PHP extension and not the PECL extension.  I've never heard of the
> PECL module until now.
>
> --
>   David L Norris
>   http://webaugur.com/