Re: [swish-e] Swish 2.7.0 compiling

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 14:45:51 GMT wrote on 02/21/2009 02:40 PM:
> Hi folks,
> I've been trying to compile swish-e 2.7.0 daily release. I found some
> troubles when compiling with 'undefined reference' referencing to
> parse_HTML parse_XML and parse_TXT functions if i'm not wrong. The
> problem is that the file 'parser.c' is not included into the swish-e
> library. To solve this I added parser.c and parser.h to the variable
> "libswish_e_la_SOURCES" in both 'src/' and 'src/'.

thanks for the report.

I'm a little suspicious though, since libswishe is for searching only,
and should not need the parser. Also, I've compiled 2.6 branch (the
version shows 2.7.0 in configure per the +1 schema for development
numbering) on several different machines without those errors.

Please let us know which compiler, platform, etc., you are using, and
what the exact error message(s) were.

Peter Karman  .  peter(at)  .

Users mailing list