[swish-e] SPIDER_QUIET != quiet=>1

From: Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-swish-e(at)not-real.apartia.org>
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 15:00:41 GMT
Hi,

While reading the docs for spider.pl I noticed the following:

	quiet
           If this is true then normal, non-error messages will be supressed.
           Quiet mode can also be set by setting the environment variable
           SPIDER_QUIET to any true value.

		   SPIDER_QUIET=1

I do have "quiet => 1," in my spider.config, however running:

	/usr/bin/swish-e -v 0 -c /var/www/critik/swish/swish.config -S prog

still outputs:

	/usr/lib/swish-e/spider.pl: Reading parameters from '/var/www/critik/swish/spider.config'

Only when using:

	SPIDER_QUIET=1 /usr/bin/swish-e -v 0 -c /var/www/critik/swish/swish.config -S prog

do I get a really silent output, which is useful for cron.

Buglet or feature?

--
http://www.critikart.net