[swish-e] Error installing Swish::API

From: Lee Anne Caputo <l.caputo(at)not-real.braysing.com>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 17:07:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm hoping you can shed some light on this for me...I am having trouble
installing the Swish::API.  Every time I try to install it, I receive
the following error:

cd perl Makefile.PL SWISHBINDIR=/u2/www/bin/

Using config program [/u2/www/bin/swish-config], but also noticed you
have /usr/local/bin/swish-config available in $PATH

Using swish-config found at [/u2/www/bin/swish-config]

Creating index...'/u2/www/bin/swish-e -c t/test.conf -f t/index.swish-e
-v 0'

** ERROR: Can't call method "isa" without a package or object reference
at /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm line 125.

Run perl Makefile.PL SWISHHELP for options

I really don't understand what it needs.  I'm wondering if I missed a
step along the way.

I'm trying to install on a machine with Fedora 9.

I appreciate any insight that you can provide.

--
Lee Anne Caputo, Technical Support
Bray & Lunsford, PA