[swish-e] Seeding a swish-e index

From: Sean <schliden(at)>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 06:20:38 GMT
I use swish-e in an intranet environment using file system indexing.

There are a number of off-site resources that are not currently indexed.

Users have indicated that they would like to be able to search for these off-site resources.

I have managed to achieve this by adding .html files in the file system path for each of these
off-site resources, like the following:

Site blah blah

Can anyone suggest a better alternative to this ?

Can anyone suggest how to ensure or improve the ranking of such a file in the search engine results ?

Users mailing list