Re: [swish-e] license terms

From: Rajesh Parekh <rajeshpparekh(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 02:14:38 GMT
Thank you for the response.

Well, I am confused now. If I link my website code (website would be used
for commercial purpose) with Swish-e library and use its interface:

1. Does my website or its code come under any sort of licence terms and
condition?
2. Do I need to specify Swish-e link anywhere or its logo? I visited few
users site that uses Swish-e and I saw a reference to Swish-e
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/search.pl. How are those websites
different than the one that I am planing

If neither of the above 2 is required, what part of Swish-e software I am
missing?

Regards,
Rajesh.