Re: [swish-e] Swish-e RPMS and Swishetest on Fedora 8 and 9

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)not-real.joshr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 21:27:12 GMT
An update:

I've applied the changes suggested by a Fedora developer to fix the
first problem mentioned -- so now swish-e 2.6 rpms can be built on F9.

The install time dependency on HTML::FillInForm remains a problem,
though, as it's not packaged by default for Fedora 8/9. I'm looking
into resolving that as well.

Best,
  Josh Rabinowitz