[swish-e] Process textile as regular text or html?

From: <amscopub-pcshop(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 18:12:22 GMT
I am using textile for my files. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a simple markup like mediawiki. I have been converting these files to html using the default Text::Textile perl module; however, the swish html parser seems to not like (some of ) the resulting files. For example, I get:

error: Unexpected end tag : about_us </about_us/terms/><br />
error: error parsing attribute name Salem Publishing <http://www.salempublishing.com/>      <br />

Can I process these textile files as regular text (instead of converting them to html)? Is swish-e smart enough to ignore the simple markup? Here's an example:

h1. Heading

A word in _italics_ followed by a word in *bold*.

* One
* Two
* Three

A "link":http://www.doesntexist.org to nowhere.