Re: [swish-e] swish-e looping over the same files again and again

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 00:08:59 GMT
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 04:29:48PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:

> >> I'm not sure it will solve the problem, as I learn more about the
> >> site's tool.
> >>
> >> Can we focus on how to configure spider to ignore arguments for one
> >> site?  (each site has a unique configuration file)
> >
> > What's your question?
>

> How to configure spider.pl to ignore the query string when comparing
> URLs?

Oh, I missed your question about the archive message I pointed you to.

    > http://swish-e.org/archive/2004-08/8106.html

    Is this to modify spider.pl?  This is on a shared host, and only
    one customer has this problem.

"test_url" goes in the spider configuration.  I think it's discussed
quite a bit in the spider.pl docs:

    http://swish-e.org/docs/spider.html

Post again if it still doesn't make sense.

Help with Swish-e:
   http://swish-e.org/current/docs