Re: [swish-e] Counts for property

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 14:53:48 GMT

"Reply" is best reserved for replying.

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:58:08AM +0200, François Tissandier wrote:
> Hello
> I would like to know the best to achieve this:
> -display the first x results of my search
> -display also the number of results per property value for different
> properties, to help the user to refine his search

The term "property" in swish refers to data associated with a given
indexed document, for example, its title, url, or filename.

What does "results per property" mean?  For all your search results
you want a summary of all the properties returned and their counts?

Help with Swish-e:

Users mailing list