[swish-e] Ranking on word position in the target file?

From: Kay Hofmann <KayHofmann(at)not-real.gmx.net>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 14:30:07 GMT
Does anybody know of a possibilitiy to rank swish-e output by the position of the matching word in the target file? Or at least a way of printing this information in the search output?

This may sound like a stupid request, but I am interested in finding files that contain my query word near the beginning of the text. The background is that the files I am searching are already relevance-ranked lists, I have tons of those, and would like to find the files that have my query word close to the top.

I have searched the manuals and previous posts in this forum, but without success. Any hint would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Kay