Re: [swish-e] relative path problem

From: David Hane <dhane(at)not-real.pw.usda.gov>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 19:20:38 GMT
searching with swish-e from the CLI does produce the proper URL. The
templates were the defaults with no edits (just changed them to my
edited ones 5 minutes ago). Now I'm wondering if it isn't apache.

Swish-e seems to be doing everything like it always has. It's just when
the results pages gets built that the problem occurs.

BTW, this is solaris 10 running apache 2.2.x if that jogs anyone's
memory.

Thanks for the help. I'm still trying to dig through the mail archives
and the almighty google to see if anyone else has run across this.