[swish-e] Automatically ignore words smaller than MinWordLimit while searching?

From: Clark Vent <clarkvent(at)>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 21:21:05 GMT
First of all, I'm using an older version of swish-e (2.4.3). I never bothered to update it to any newer version since it was working perfectly (or so I thought).

I've set the minimum word length to index to 2 (MinWordLimit 2). This works fine since it indeed does not index one-letter words. But during searching, one-letter words are not automatically ignored. For instance, if I enter as search words "pro 4 life", it will not find any results because it will not find "4". Is there any way to automatically ignore words smaller than MinWordLimit and larger than MaxWordLimit?

Thanks in advance.