Re: [swish-e] Search Results into New Window

From: Lykins, Patrick <PLykins(at)not-real.fghi.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 18:19:51 GMT
I found my answer.  I overlooked the TemplateDefault.pm file.  When I
stepped through the swish.cgi file I realized that I was pointed to this
template I was able to open in a new window.

Patrick L. Lykins
System Analyst II
Fairmont General Hospital
304-368-4572
plykins@fghi.com

Lykins, Patrick wrote:
> That was my initial try, and I looked again to make sure I did not
miss
> anything.  The only place I could find the <a tag was in the swish.cgi
> was on line 1638 under "# Build "canned" pages HTML"  All that manages
> to do is to open the pages to a new window.
>
> Patrick L. Lykins
> System Analyst II
> Fairmont General Hospital
> 304-368-4572
> plykins@fghi.com

***Email Disclaimer***

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@fghi.com). This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Fairmont General Hospital Inc
1325 Locust Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554

***End Disclaimer***