[swish-e] Search Results into New Window

From: Lykins, Patrick <PLykins(at)not-real.fghi.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 19:03:35 GMT
I have been running Swish-E for about six months now and it worked
perfectly for our needs, however, there is one complaint that I have
been getting from our users.  Is there a way to open results in another
window?  I looked over the code to try to do it myself, but
unfortunately it's been almost a decade since I have worked with Perl
and couldn't figure out what changes I need made.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick L. Lykins

System Analyst II

Fairmont General Hospital

304-368-4572

plykins@fghi.com

***Email Disclaimer***

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (postmaster@fghi.com). This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Fairmont General Hospital Inc
1325 Locust Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554

***End Disclaimer***