Re: [swish-e] Example of a swish-e implementation

From: Frank M. Ramaekers <FRamaekers(at)not-real.ailife.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 18:38:10 GMT
Great!   How do you do the "Abstract" portion from a PDF? (Highlighting
the search word/phrase)

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710