Re: [swish-e] TemplateToolkit and Multiple Categories

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 01:14:53 GMT
Dan Lobo wrote on 4/29/08 11:00 AM:
> Just to let you guys know, that I have managed to incorporate my site theme and multiple categories in conjunction with the template (TemplateToolkit), rather than using TemplateHTMLTemplate.
> I guess I just need to figure out how to select all indexes to search as the default. At the moment it seems to be selecting the first one.

No need to cc: me. I am subscribed to the list. :)

I think line 151 of the SWISH/ file is your clue. The @default
array needs to contain all the indexes you want checked by default. A quick look
at the code suggests it is looking for an ARRAY ref labeled 'default_index'. Is
that what you are passing in your config?

Further, a look at the docs[1] gives confusing advice about whether the
proper param key is 'defaults' or 'default'. It appears to be 'default' (as in though several examples use 'defaults'.

Peter Karman  .  .  peter(at)
Users mailing list