[swish-e] Filefilter directive producing errors

From: Liam Buchanan <Liam.Buchanan(at)not-real.dtrdi.qld.gov.au>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 02:07:43 GMT
Hi,
Hope someone can help.

I am trying to use a filerule directive that produces an error when
indexing. I want to stop indexing filenames that contain
editprofile.cfm.

This is the filerule directive in the config file:

FileRules filename contains ^editprofile\.cfm$

And here is the message I get

C:\SWISH-E>c:\SWISH-E\bin\swish-e -c c:\SWISH-E\intranet.conf -S prog

Warning: Configuration setting for TmpDir 'C:/swish-e/Temp' will be
overridden b
y environment setting 'c:\SWISH-E\Temp\1'
Bad directive on line #109 of file c:\SWISH-E\intranet.conf: FileRules
filename
contains ^editprofile\.cfm$

Am I required to install an exe that will run this function?
What do I need to do to get this working??

Thanks in advance.

Unless stated otherwise, this email, together with any attachments, is
intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and
confidential information. If received in error, you are asked to inform the
sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies of this
from your computer system network.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email is also prohibited.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of the Queensland Government.